If you normally pay for NHS dental treatment, there will be three standard charges. The amount you pay will depend on the treatment you need.
• You are under 18
• Under 19 and in full time education
• Pregnant or a mother who has had a baby in the previous 12 months
• Receive Income support
• Income related Employment and Support Allowance
• Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
• Pension Credit Guarantee credit
• You are named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
• You are named on a valid HC2 certificate
Please call the practice on 0121 770 1533 and our reception staff will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding dental charges.
Further information along with current NHS charges can be found at
Private dental treatment is also available.
A written estimate of the cost of treatment is supplied in advance and fees are discussed with you to ensure you understand the cost of your treatment and are happy with the outcome.